In this tutorial we show you how to add a marle fabric swatch (or any fabric for that matter) to a t-shirt template file in 6 super fast steps. Adding a fabric swatch to your template opens the door to even more possibilites with what can be done with an apparel template file. For example, imagine an e-commerce store that sells t-shirts in many different colors (including grey marle). Now, imagine a guest coming to your website and being able to view all the different color options. To set this up would take hours of photographing every different colorway and touching up those photos. Forget the photography, use a template. Nike do it and so can you! Here’s how it’s done.
Note: All Prepress Toolkit Photo Real Ghosted apparel templates are designed to be used with Photoshop CS or newer software versions. Some PrePress Toolkit Photoshop templates use Smart Object Layers which are only available to users with Photoshop CS3 and newer. For users with Photoshop CS and CS2 you can convert these smart object layers into regular layers. Smart Object Layers are not necessary for this tutorial.
After 3 Months of planning, designing, refining, and perfecting, the PrePress Toolkit is proud to offer an all new set of vector mockup templates.
Building on the success of our original vector templates, we have stuffed a whole new set of sports apparel into one huge pack we hope you’ll love!
The reason for spending so much time creating this mockup set is that we are hell-bent on providing the highest quality vector templates on the web. We think these are our best yet, but we’ll leave that up to you to decide.
Without further or do, we present to you….the Vector Mockup Template – Mega Sports Pack!
1. Baseball Uniform mockup template set. This baseball uniform pack contains: Baseball uniform short-sleeve top, uniform top with long-sleeve, baseball cap, baseball helmet, and a bonus baseball bat. We think you’ll love the attention to detail.
2. Soccer uniform mockup template set (football jersey template). This Soccer uniform pack contains: 1 x Collared V-Neck football jersey, 1 x Open Collar football jersey, 1 x V-neck football jersey, 1 x regular collar football jersey, and 1 x Soccer Shorts. All mockup templates come with front and back profile views.
3. Hockey Uniform Mockup Template Set. This Hockey Uniform Set contains: 1 highly detailed hockey top jersey with front and back profiles, and one Hockey helmet set. These templates are just screaming for a great center chest team logo and with the high level of detail it’s sure to impress your clients.
4. Cheerleading Uniform Mockup Template Set. This Cheerleading Uniform set contains: 5 detailed cheerleading tops and 6 detailed cheerleading skirts. Why go with a basic garment outline when you can show your clients what their new design will look like on a variety of premium uniform templates.
5. Basketball Uniform Mockup Template set. This Basketball Mockup Template set includes: 1 x Basketball jersey top (front and back profiles) and 1 x Basketball shorts (front and back profile). This set is exclusive to the Mega Sports Pack and comes as a free bonus!
6. The American Football Jersey Template Pack. The American Football template set includes: 1 x Football jersey template (front and back profiles), 1 x Padded Football Shorts, and 1 x Football Helmet mockup with two different side views. A mean looking set for any football team.
All sets can be purchased individually but we have bundled them all together to save you loads of time and money.
Have questions or want to give some feedback? Post them below in the comments field.
Wrap your eyes around these delicious t-shirt designs embracing typography.
Being ‘inspired’ is a word that gets thrown around the design room/office/school a lot, and can be easier said than done. I can remember my first major graphic design job within the surf/board riding industry. I was blown away by just how talented everyone was, it was humbling and also intimidating. I always wondered how these guys keept coming up with incredible designs over and over again. Later I discovered they had a list of underground graphic design inspiration websites bookmarked in their web browser that they could draw ideas from. This site (www.prepresstoolkit.com) seeks to be one of those sites. you probably should bookmark it 🙂
22 Amazing Typographical T-shirt Designs for Inspiration
1. True Friends
2. We Do It Like This
3. Vote Ninjas (t-shirt design inspiration by: AJ Paglia)
4. Where Is The Music I love the simplicity of the Where Is The Music tee, enhanced by an over-print technique.
5. Shave the Whales (t-shirt design inspiration by: Luis Diaz )
6. Savor Flavor
7. Spray Box (t-shirt design inspiration by: Rip Curl) Spray Box a minimalistic design beefed up with a great distressed/gritty texture.