Our entire Ghosted Clothing Mockup collection in one value saving pack
This Download Pack Contains
- Men’s Crew Neck and V-Neck T-shirt Mockups
- Men’s T-Shirt (Vol 2) Mockups
- Men’s Singlet Mockups
- Men’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt Mockups
- Men’s 3/4 Sleeve T-Shirt Mockups
- Men’s Zip Up Hoodie Mockups
- Unisex Pullover Hoodie Mockups
- Men’s Crew Neck Sweater Mockups
- Men’s Polo Shirt Mockups
- Unisex Raglan Pullover Hoodie Mockups
- Men’s Pocket T-Shirt Mockups
- Women’s V-Neck and Scoop Neck T-Shirt Mockups
- Women’s T-Shirt Mockups
- Women’s Singlet Mockups
- Women’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt Mockups
- Women’s Polo Shirt Mockups
- Turn clothing tags on or off
- Video Tutorials to get the best out of your templates
- 1200px X 1800px resolution files
- Layered Photoshop files that are clearly labelled
- Unlimited fabric color options
- Transparent backgrounds
The PPTK Clothing Mockup Master Collection is the greatest assembly of Photoshop clothing mockup’s in the world.
Each ghosted template has been meticulously crafted from back to front to give you, the designer, the best looking, easiest to use and next generation mockup templates that exist. Add this master collection to your arsenal and you’ll never look back. The master collection includes every one of our photo-real ghosted apparel templates, this includes our massively popular T-Shirt, Zip Hoodie and Polo Shirt Templates.
Why use a Digital Clothing Mockup (DCM)?
- Reduce time-to-market by identifying potential issues earlier in the design process.
- Reduce product development costs by minimizing the number of physical prototypes that need to be built.
- Increase product quality by allowing a greater number of design alternatives to be investigated before a final one is chosen.
- Reduce equipment costs necessary for photographing physical garments for display on websites etc.
What is a ‘Ghosted’ mockup template?
A ‘Ghosted’ clothing mockup is a step up from a traditional flat-lay template, as it looks like it is being worn by an invisible person.
Traditional flat-lay templates are flattened out on a surface prior to being photographed, however, our detailed, ghosted, apparel templates go through a lengthy process of being photographed on a model from multiple angles to ensure a realistic product. The body of the model is then removed using some trick photography and nifty Photoshop skills by our talented PrePress designers. The final product is a 3D, photo-realistic garment, ready to be adorned with your personalised artwork.
Ghosted mockup templates are useful for showcasing your designs on a realistic template as they incorporate shadows, wrinkles, folds and seams. This means you can adjust your designs without waiting for a printed garment and gain faster turn around times for yourself and clients.
Please note: This is not stand-alone software, this Clothing Mockup Master Collection is designed to be used with Adobe Photoshop CC and is compatible with older versions of Photoshop back to version CS3.
Looking for line drawn vector mockups?
We have a master collection for that too.