What’s In The Download Pack?
Flexfit style Snapback Cap Templates (PSD)
- 1 x SNAPBACK CAP FRONT Photoshop file
- 1 x SNAPBACK CAP SIDE PROFILE Photoshop file
- 1 x SNAPBACK CAP ANGLED Photoshop file
- 1 x SNAPBACK CAP TOP Photoshop file
- 1 x SNAPBACK CAP BACK Photoshop file
- High Resolution 1200px X 1800px
- Layered Photoshop Files
Make your designs look incredibly life-like with this set of photo real Snapback Cap photoshop templates. These high resolution templates are perfect for eCommerce stores, pre screen-print/ embroidering mockups, graphic design projects, design competition submissions and so much more. Easily paste your artwork right into the template and have a realistic snapback hat mockup for your website or project in seconds. This PSD template is based off of the Flexfit snap back cap.
Please note: This is not stand-alone software, this mockup template is designed to be used with Adobe Photoshop CS and newer software.
All PrePress Toolkit artwork and apparel templates are for digital download. We package the files as a ZIPPED (.zip) folder containing all artwork and important information pertaining to your download, we even include video tutorial for most of our products so be on the look out for them!
Two Ways to Download
1. Once you have completed the checkout process you will be email (straight away) with your download link(s) to the email address you leave during the checkout process.
2. You can also access any purchased products from your very own MyAccount at any time, day or night, 24 hours 7 day's a week. We will set up a MyAccount page for you the first time you make a purchase. You're MyAccount page is super convenient for those times when your computer crashed and you loose all your files..don't laugh, it happens more than you think, rest assure you're purchases will be ready to re-download whenever you need them.
If for any reason you are having trouble accessing your downloads please do not hesitate to contact us on our contact page. We garuntee someone will contact you within 48 hours, but it's usually much MUCH sooner than that!